Screen doors may seem like a simple product that cannot be any different from brand to brand, but they are, especially retractable screen doors. There are many factors that cause a retractable screen door to be smoother and more durable that will make it stand the test of time. When choosing a retractable screen door, you want to look at some of the key features that will make all the difference.
1. It lasts for years – A proprietary brass bushing in the Mirage retractable screens housing cap ensures the screen will last for decades.
2. Durability – Durable mesh with a variety of mesh options. Mirage has a variety of durable mesh options such as the classic fiberglass mesh to a Tuffscreen pet mesh. The mesh will be sure to keep up with your lifestyle.
3. The Smoothness –Mirage Retractable Screens have Teflon infused and wider guides that allow the door to run smoothly along its tracks.
4. The Pivot Pro handle – Available only with Mirage retractable screens, allows for a smooth, easy release every time you open the door.
5. Magnetic latch system– A magnetic latch system on retractable screen doors allows for a secure closing mechanism and easy opening when needed.
When you choose a retractable screen door that has all the key features, you can rest assured you will not only have a bug free home and natural airflow, but you will have ease of use. When you research the right brand for you, your indoor/outdoor living experience will be much more enjoyable.
Discover valuable tips and information on retractable and motorized screens, home design, and home ventilation from the leading manufacturers and experts in the industry.